Welcome to my blog








Welcome to my blog.

Although still working for a living I have plenty of spare time and energy. What do to with it I pondered for a while? It's too hot to work out here in Thailand where I now live, and I don't like alcohol enough to become an expert drinker (although I admit to trying occasionally).

Become a writer I mused. Why not? Sounds easy enough, but where to start? All the good advice says to write about something you're passionate about. OK here goes - I love movies, reading, travel, music, the internet, TV, blah, blah, etc. etc.

What about gangsters and bad guys I hear you ask? Yep, love them, so I'll write about those and see
if anybody likes my stories.

I hope you do :-)

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Most of the gangsters in my stories did not live to an old age, and those that did were probably in jail.
 

Their escapades were daring and reckless and many paid the ultimate price in the end.

Volume 2 contains:

Antonio Boccadora - The Human Cat

Alias Joe Barry, Tony Lopez and many more
Crimes: Murder and Burglary

Boccadora was called the Human Cat because of his stealth, cunning and ferocity. When caught in an act of crime his specialty was diving through closed windows - not an easy guy to capture.

Frankie Yale - The "Al Capone" of Brooklyn

His authority was never questioned, his judgment final and the court of last resort amongst Sicilians.
He exploited them to the limit growing rich and powerful on their loyalty but he couldn't win an argument with a tommy gun.....

Gang War in Manhattan

In the East Side streets of New York a gangster with the heart of a snake and the soul of a monster roamed. Before his gruesome end his reign of bloodshed and terror earned him the nickname "Kid Dropper - King of Killers"

Ray Sutherland - The Terror of Mohawk Valley


He blazed a ruthless trail of death across Lane County, Oregon, and terrorized anyone who dared oppose him. Sutherland hated all police but especially the Sheriff's deputy who vowed to avenge the cold blooded death of his buddy.

Volume 2 is available on Kindle now: